New Member Category Rates
*All memberships will be considered ‘FAMILY INCLUSIVE’.
**One member plus a spouse/significant other & one junior under 22 years old or under 24 as long as junior is a full time student.
***Each additional junior $150, grandchildren are considered juniors.
**** Families with more than one junior under the age of 12 can be added at no additional charge.
|2021 Dues Structure|
(Rates for all members)
|Age 22-30 ($1,850)||Age 31-40 ($2,500)|
|Age 41-64 ($3,200)||Age 65+ ($3,050)|
|Other Membership Categories||Rate||Notes|
|Junior (under 22)||$350||Some restrictions may apply, no F&B min.|
|Social Membership||$700||10 rounds of golf, 9 & Dines, use of practice facility, select tournaments, no leagues, subject to F&B min. ($60/mo.)|
|2nd Membership||$1,100||Must be a member at one of the CSCC approved clubs, subject to F&B min.|
|Corporate Membership||-||Dues breakdown available upon request|
|40+ Year Member||25% OFF
|Member for a minimum of 40 consecutive years at CSCC, subject to F&B min.|
SUMMARY OF DUES AND ANCILLARY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH MEMBERSHIP:
- All memberships are now Family Inclusive
- Food & Beverage Minimum ~ $60/Single, $100/Family (May-Sept)
- Single members will also get (3) free guest passes/year
- Membership dues are not subject to tax
- No Assessments or Capital Fees
OPTIONAL SERVICES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED:
- Bag Storage - $85, Locker - $55, Push Cart Storage - $65
- Bundle all three - $175, 2nd bundle - $150
- Cart fees per rider: 9 holes - $10 + tax 18 holes - $20 + tax
- Seasonal Cart: Single - $800 + tax Family - $1150 + tax (exp. 10/31 each yr.)
- Guest Fees: Weekday - $45/$30 (18/9) Weekend - $50/$35 (18/9)
- GHIN fee per person - $35 (17 & under are free)