New Member Category Rates
*All memberships will be considered ‘FAMILY INCLUSIVE’.
**One member plus a spouse/significant other & one junior under 22 years old or under 24 as long as junior is a full time student.
***Each additional junior $150, grandchildren are considered juniors.
**** Families with more than one junior under the age of 12 can be added at no additional charge.
|2022 Dues Structure|
(Rates for all members)
|Age 22-30 ($2,000)||Age 31-40 ($2,650)|
|Age 41-64 ($3,350)||Age 65+ ($3,150)|
|Other Membership Categories||Rate||Notes|
|Junior (under 22)||$500||Some restrictions may apply, no F&B min.|
(10) 18-hole rounds of golf (broken down into 9-hole increments), use of practice facility, select tournaments only, no leagues, subject to F&B minimum of $60/month
Must be a member at one of the CSCC approved clubs, subject to F&B minimum, single/family based on home club status
|Corporate Membership||-||Dues breakdown available upon request|
|40+ Year Member||25% OFF
|Member for a minimum of 40 consecutive years at CSCC, subject to F&B min.|
SUMMARY OF DUES AND ANCILLARY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH MEMBERSHIP:
- All memberships are Family Inclusive
- Food & Beverage Minimum ~ $60/Single, $100/Family (May-Sept)
- Single members will also get (3) free guest passes/year
- Membership dues are not subject to tax
- No Assessments or Capital Fees
OPTIONAL SERVICES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED:
- Bag Storage - $85, Locker - $55, Push Cart Storage - $65
- Bundle all three - $175, 2nd bundle - $150
- Cart fees per rider: 9-holes – $11.50 ($10.70 + tax) 18-holes - $23 ($21.40 + tax)
- Seasonal Cart: Single - $850 + tax Family - $1280 + tax (exp. 10/31 each yr.)
- Guest Fees: Weekday - $45/$30 (18/9) Weekend - $50/$35 (18/9)
- GHIN fee per person - $40 (17 & under are free)